Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Chat With Us
What are your refunds & cancellation policies?
• If less than 24 hours’ notice is given for a cancelation, the client may be charged the full price of the session.
• If space has been reserved in a Mat, Reformer or equipment class and the client “No Shows”, the client will be charged the drop-in rate for that class.
• Payments must be received before the day of a session
• No refunds. Purchases may be exchanged for studio credit.
• All sessions and class packages have an expiration date.
• Returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 service charge.
Where can I park?
Is the studio available for practice to students?
The studio is available during business hours Monday - Thursday, 8:00 - 4:30. Fridays vary based on education offerings. If the studio is busy when you arrive, we request that you use the time for observation. Otherwise, it is available for Observation and self-practice with priority to our clients. There are days when evenings are available. Please get in touch with the studio on the morning of to confirm evening availability.
What are your COVID protocols?
• All equipment must be wiped down after use with a hospital grade disinfectant
Is there a dress code?
• Socks are requested but not required.
Do I have to be a member to come to the studio?
How long is a typical session/class?
What is Pilates?
Do I need to be in shape to do Pilates?
Can I do Pilates while pregnant or if I recently gave birth?
How soon will I start to see results with Pilates?
Should I continue to do other workouts while doing Pilates?
Do I have to be flexible to do pilates?
Is Pilates the same or like Yoga?
Would you like more information?
Ready to get started? Schedule now
Search for a class or location near you to get started.