Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Chat With Us
What are your refunds & cancellation policies?
• If less than 24 hours’ notice is given for a cancelation, the client may be charged the full price of the session.
• If space has been reserved in a Mat, Reformer or equipment class and the client “No Shows”, the client will be charged the drop-in rate for that class.
• Payments must be received before the day of a session
• No refunds. Purchases may be exchanged for studio credit.
• All sessions and class packages have an expiration date.
• Returned checks will be subject to a $25.00 service charge.
Where can I park?
Is the studio available for practice for students?
Yes, please review the Schedule for times that are available and reserve your time. Please note that this is a complimentary service. We would like you to be considerate of your fellow students and cancel any times you are not able to attend.
What are your COVID protocols?
• All equipment must be wiped down after use with a hospital grade disinfectant
Is there a dress code?
• Socks are requested but not required.
Do I have to be a member to come to the studio?
How long is a typical session/class?
What is Pilates?
Do I need to be in shape to do Pilates?
Can I do Pilates while pregnant or if I recently gave birth?
How soon will I start to see results with Pilates?
Should I continue to do other workouts while doing Pilates?
Do I have to be flexible to do pilates?
Is Pilates the same or like Yoga?
Would you like more information?
Ready to get started? Schedule now
Search for a class or location near you to get started.